Requirements and What you Need:
- Minimum 12 semester units with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 of higher
- Submit a completed membership application (you can print the application below)
- Submit a one time membership fee of $85 on the ptk.org website following GPA verification.
Once your membership application is complete, you can leave it in our blue drop box located in student affairs (M-200). This must be done by April 21, 2017. You will then be notified if your application is approved by e-mail. Once your application is approved, you will be provided with a code that allows you to complete the acceptance process at ptk.org where you will pay the one time membership fee of $85.
The earliest you can submit an application is the first day of each semester; applications CANNOT be submitted during school breaks and holidays.
Once your application has been submitted, please allow for two week before receiving your welcome letter and code from our chapter.
- be inducted as a member of Phi Theta Kappa during the 2017 Spring Semester.
- Have the opportunity to make a difference on our campus and in the community by volunteering and/or getting involved with one of our project.
- Have access to information and tools that will help you transfer to a four year institute and make your college experience well rounded and meaningful.
- Become a part of a community of supportive and driven individuals.
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
If you have any questions, please direct them to Elizabeth Arreola at email@example.com. Thank You!